Hwy 221 – Blowing Rock Land
Hwy 221 Blowing Rock, NC 28605
Call for Pricing
• +/- 64.28 acres
• Located +/- 3.7 miles west of Main Street, Blowing Rock
• Elevation Range: 3200-3600ft.
• Unmatched, Long Range Views
• Active Sewer Plant Permit
• Permit supports up to 400 beds
• +- .81 miles of rough road beds cut
• Two wells in place
• Watauga County Tax Parcel ID: 1897-84-2146-000
Partially developed land parcel located approximately 3 miles west of the town of Blowing Rock in Watauga County, NC. The listing neighbors approximately 8,400 acres of government protected land in the Pisgah National Forest on both the northern and southern sides of US Hwy 221. This is an incredible opportunity to own property that offers frontage on US Hwy 221 with outstanding views and proximity to Blowing Rock.